Hi, I’m Otilia Otlacan, an ad tech industry long-timer specializing in business transformation, business intelligence, operations management and strategy.
With over fifteen years of experience in high-impact environments ranging from small startups to tech giants, I am currently active on two fronts:
- My work at Blockthrough, where I lead business transformation and intelligence across all functions of a fast-growing tech company.
- My advisory work, where I consult on operational strategies and provide leadership support.
See the timeline and FAQs below, or contact me to learn more about me.
Using award-winning ad filtering technology, Blockthrough helps the world’s leading media brands restore a healthier relationship with the 250 million users who filter their online advertising experience.as of April 2023
Part of the eyeo group, AAX is a first-of-its-kind programmatic ad exchange: it helps publishers unlock incremental revenue and allows advertisers to reach unique audiences. At AAX, I oversaw all business operations and led the Revenue, Finance, People, and Marketing functions.2018 - 2023
The Women in Programmatic network was created to provide opportunities and support for women in the programmatic and digital advertising industry.
Starting in 2020 the network provides networking events and speaking opportunities, leads industry initiatives, discusses the latest and greatest in the industry and pushes to eradicate the gender pay gap.as of March 2023
Pavilion (previously Revenue Collective) is the largest advocacy group and membership organization for high-growth operators to achieve their professional potential throughout the globe.
It is a safe haven and private center with function-based communities for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, General Operations, Finance, and soon to be many more.as of June 2021
8 weeks program learning an approach to leadership that underpins its value in delivering meaningful outcomes across any business and industry.
– High impact leadership and its importance
– Exploring the context for leadership and the related challenges
– What does high impact leadership look like?
– The future we want, the leadership we need
– High impact leadership capabilities
– Communicating for influence
– Developing the mindset and skills for innovation
– Rewiring your leadership to achieve your goals2020
Online and involved: the truth behind ad filterers’ browsing
Broadening horizons: ad filterers’ appetite for discovery
Ad filterers are avid purchasers of digital content
Ad filterers: an interactive demographic
on New Digital Age
How Disney’s video games division benefits from a drop in tech start-up funding
on Los Angeles Times
LinkedIn Groups Moderator Spotlight: Otilia Otlacan
on LinkedIn Pulse
LinkedIn Groups: A Moderator’s Field Guide
on LinkedIn’s Small Business resources center