Hi, I’m Otilia Otlacan: an ad tech industry long-timer, specialized in business operations management and strategy.
With over fifteen years’ experience in high-impact environments ranging from small startups to tech giants, I am currently active on two fronts:
- My work at AAX, where I lead business operations across all functions of a fast-growing tech company.
- My advisory work, where I consult on operational strategies and provide leadership support.
To find our more about me, see the timeline and FAQs below, or contact me.
AAX is a first-of-its-kind programmatic ad exchange: it helps publishers unlock incremental revenue and it helps advertisers reach unique audiences. At AAX, I oversee all business operations and lead the Revenue, Finance, People, Marketing functions.
Externally, I represent AAX in the IAB Rearc Task Force initiative.as of 2018
Pavilion (previously Revenue Collective) is the largest advocacy group and membership organization for high-growth operators to achieve their professional potential throughout the globe.
It is a safe haven and private center with function-based communities for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, General Operations, Finance, and soon to be many more.as of June 2021
8 weeks program learning an approach to leadership that underpins its value in delivering meaningful outcomes across any business and industry.
– High impact leadership and its importance
– Exploring the context for leadership and the related challenges
– What does high impact leadership look like?
– The future we want, the leadership we need
– High impact leadership capabilities
– Communicating for influence
– Developing the mindset and skills for innovation
– Rewiring your leadership to achieve your goals2020
Intensive 8 weeks program on redefining success with a strategic approach:
– Strategic projects: understanding the complexities and risks
– Reinterpreting success and performance in strategic projects
– Structural complexities: responding to the challenges of scale and pace
– Sociopolitical complexities: responding to the challenges of power, people and politics
– Emergent complexities: responding to the challenges of uncertainty and change
– Success by design2020
as of 2011
Online and involved: the truth behind ad filterers’ browsing
Broadening horizons: ad filterers’ appetite for discovery
Ad filterers are avid purchasers of digital content
Ad filterers: an interactive demographic
on New Digital Age
How Disney’s video games division benefits from a drop in tech start-up funding
on Los Angeles Times
LinkedIn Groups Moderator Spotlight: Otilia Otlacan
on LinkedIn Pulse
LinkedIn Groups: A Moderator’s Field Guide
on LinkedIn’s Small Business resources center